I sprayed it with Krylon gray primer, which allows you to paint right over the existing wood finish without having to sand it all down. Yeah!!!
I still wanted to do a little more, so I tried distressing it and then glazing it...yea, let's just say it did NOT work. SOOOOO I painted it AGAIN! Except this time I painted it a Burgundy color. I loved it, but I still wanted to try glazing something, so I did. I'm still not sure if I did alright. In some lights (flashes of the camera) I can see plenty of spots that don't look right, but then in others it looks great! Let me know what you think!I'm linking up the the CSI project!